Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Somehow I have to get back to blogging regularly. I miss it when I don't but always feel like I have to have something profound, or really interesting or unusual before it's worth blogging about. But I have decided to drop those expectations since I'm not really such a profound or interesting person, and just blog about day to day life. I want there to be a pattern of daily posting to create a record of daily life around here. While it may not be the most interesting it's really not all that boring either and I don't want to forget the blessings and challenges of daily life.

It's a bit of a bummer that I accidentally ran my phone memory card through the washer yesterday and now I can't take pictures to post as well, but in a few weeks I should be able to get another card and then I can post pictures again.

So here's to more frequent posting. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment