1. The smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning.
2. The look on Doug's (my fiance) face when I surprise him into laughing by saying something
3. The hearty laughter of my 12 yr. old son at some of my crazy misfortunes-even though it may
annoy me at the time.
4. My 10 yr. old daughter's great big hugs and hearing her say "I love you mommy."
5. The look of concentration on my 2 yr. old son's face as he intently eats a good meal after
working up an appetite playing outside.
6. The color green-and the filmy evening light shining through my green curtains.
9. A good night's sleep after a productive day.
10. Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the thoughts I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for
good and not for evil, to give you a future and an hope."