Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's hard to believe that last weekend at this time we had snow and by Monday there was 6-7 inches. Now I'm sitting outside in 75 degree weather.

Yesterday I thought I was going to have the day off but by 11:00AM we ended up with six kids between the ages of 5 months and 10 years of age. So, needless to say a lot of things I had planned to do went undone. Of course, I wasn't THAT excited at the thought of washing my back staircase or cleaning out my refrigerator. I was sorry though that we never got the soft pretzels made that I had planned. Oh well, another day.

We had three interviews last week for childcare. One of the kids began coming the next day and another new child will begin this weekend. The third one I am not sure about yet. It depends on which shift her mother has to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment