Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Toxic Goop

Why would my child feel the need to throw this silly putty ( with the delightful name of Toxic Goop) onto our ceiling?

In these two pictures there is actually a string of silly putty hanging down from the ceiling and Austin and Amanda are trying to pull the rest down.



For some reason having been stuck to the ceiling made this Toxic Goop even goopier and Amanda had a hard time getting it off her hands.



They set up the ladder and took turns working on removing it.




Amanda thought maybe using the fly swatter would help. It didn't.

It actually came off better than I thought it would. Here is what we have left to remind us of today's adventure.


I wonder what they'll try tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. pk @ Room Remix
    I guess that's why they call it toxic? :-) Hope you have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete