Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Daily Adventures at Rose's House

We started our morning off with some cooking. Michael and Hunter helped me mix up some snack crackers (recipe here) that I've been wanting to make for a long time. I just never remembered when I was making the menu or in the store. It had been a long time since I had eaten them and they were every bit as good as I remembered.







After we got the crackers in the oven Michael and Hunter tore up the bread pieces for Overnight Sausage Egg Casserole (recipe here).


Austin mixed up the liquid ingredients for the casserole.


Earlier this morning I had mixed up some of this wonderful playdough using a recipe I found over at Counting Coconuts. The recipe is found here. This is such a simple and fun recipe. The texture is great and adding a little vanilla too the dough gives it a wonderful smell. The kids just loved it.












Bug Hunting


Austin and Gabe playing Go Fish with a set of I Spy Go Fish cards.




I'm not sure what the dramatic conversation here was about but it looked interesting.





Our letter of the week is Bb. Here some of the kids are coloring their Bb books. I printed these books from DLTK Kids using these templates.



It had been awhile since I had taken the kids for a walk and they were asking to go this evening so we did.







Tackle Amanda!













I forget sometimes how much good it does us just to get out and walk and have a change of scenery. We're fortunate to have a nice place to do this.

And those were some of the day's adventures at Rose's House. More fun coming up tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment