Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Homeschool Log Thursday 10/29/09

This was Austin and Amanda's normal day off from school work and they really seemed to need some down time today. Often they find a lot of interesting and even educational activities to do on their own but this was not one of those days. I guess we all need some down time and this was their day for it.

Preschool Fun

Songs

Ice Cream Dot-To-Dot
Ii is for Ice Cream



We read books.


We also had fun with another activity that I haven't gotten out much lately. A big bowl of dried beans, and some containers and plastic spoons. It didn't take long to remember why I don't get it out much. It doesn't take much time to cover a floor with dried beans, but it was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete