Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Three Smiles and a Crisis

One of my very favorite blog posts last week was this "Autism as an ability, not a disability." It gives me hope to see even a small shift in focus from only the "negative" characteristics of autism to more of the "positive" characteristics.

Another of my favorites is actually a series called Make Your Home More Welcoming from A Soft Place to Land. For some great ideas on this subject head on over and enjoy the challenges. The rest of the blog has some wonderful ideas as well and is one of my very favorite blogs.

Over at MckMama there is a crisis and our prayers are desperately needed. Her baby Stellan is very ill right now and it looks like there will be a major surgery soon. Let's all let her and the whole family know we are thinking about them and love them.

And here is a heartwarming post that I think you will enjoy. Friends Come in all Sizes made me smile and I'm sure you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment