Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Randomness

 Today's cool and rainy weather has made me want to curl up with a pillow, blanket and a  good book. Although I'm not sure how much reading I would get done because I am very very sleepy!

                             *            *           *          *          *          *    

One child left early today because she wasn't feeling good. A trip to the Dr. revealed she has Strep. Poor little thing, I hope she feels better quickly.

                               *          *          *          *          *          *              
I've enrolled in an online class called Creative Learning Environments that I am really enjoying. The current assignment is to describe a manner in which each of the eight learning styles can be promoted to learn about a single simple topic. I'm in the process of writing up a lesson plan that incorporates activities involving each of the eight learning styles. I'm also planning to begin using this style of lesson planning for the kids here in the next few weeks. I'm going a lot slower than I would like because I have such limited study time but moving slow is better than not moving at all I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment