Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Childcare Photo Journal Monday April 5, 2010

The kids loved that it was warm enough for water play today.






It wouldn't be a normal day without a playing ball at least a little.





Enjoying a mid-morning snack of apple slices and milk.




Amanda brought out her pet rats, Micky and Amber, for some fresh air and a little company.





We had a picnic lunch.







 Enjoying a book in the sunshine.
 
 
 
 Taking an evening stroll.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Third attempt at a comment! My laptop is acting up.

    That water table looks like a riot, I am thinking I should get one for my children! I am sure it would be well used.

    I love how you run your dayhome, I am truly impressed. WOW! Major applause coming your way from me. (can you hear me I am clapping quite loud?!) (:

    May I ask what kind of tree those are in the second and third last image? I am swooning here and what an amazing backdrop for some images would those be? LOVE!!

    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.


    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete