Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Few Updates

Here are a few updates on some of the fun Austin and Amanda have been having.



The grass that Austin planted in the cricket terrarium is beginning to grow. And he added another cricket to keep the first one company. In this picture there is one on the cardboard roll and one in the bottom left corner.


Razor, Austin's hermit crab continues to do well in his new home and Austin is a very good caretaker. I'm still surprised at how interesting it's been to have a hermit crab. I guess I thought they just spent their lives hiding in their shells but Razor is an active hermit crab.
Micki, the baby rat is also doing well. This is the home Amanda has set up for her. The bathtub is her water dish and the Little People figures are there to keep her company. We will definitely have to get a bigger home for Micki but for now she seems comfortable. She spends a lot of time riding around on Amanda's shoulder.



We found some helicopter pictures that Austin liked so I printed them for him. He colored them and we added them to his helicopter display.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about getting lil boo a fish tank...seeing the hermit crab tank looks somewhat easier to maintain...and perhaps easier for him. I think I may just go for it instead, and wait for the fishes until later...

    Cheers!
    ~daddy b

    ReplyDelete