Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Morning Glory

I have a special place in my heart for Morning Glories. I remember when I was about seven years old I would have to go check on the Morning Glories behind our house each morning before I went to school. Even if it meant I nearly missed the bus. I knew that by the time I got back home that afternoon the blooms would be faded and withered. I loved seeing the new blooms each morning.

Morning Glories remind me of the fact that when I wake up each morning I have the chance to "bloom" anew even if the day before seems to have turned out wrong and the color has gone out of it. It is a big encouragement to me to know that God gives me a chance to start fresh each morning.

So when Austin showed me this picture he had taken of a flower he had found beside our front porch I just had to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment