Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bits and Pieces From Our Day

Today was a lot quieter than yesterday. Michael and I enjoyed making a craft together. Our letter this week is the letter Cc. So today we looked at and talked about the letter Cc and then made this craft.


He was so proud of it!


Clifford, The Big Red Dog was M's favorite toy today.

Austin and Amanda made these fraction posters for their Math assignment today.



Doug took Austin, Amanda and Michael to the Wednesday evening children's program at church this evening. I stayed home with the two daycare children who were here for the evening. It was really a very calm and quiet evening and I greatly enjoyed it.

And so ends another day at Rose's House.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing you are to your families! My son was looking over my shoulder, viewing your sweet photos. He saw that you had a post about a frog, and he insisted I click on it. LOL

    ReplyDelete