Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Homeschool Resources

I wanted to post the links to some resources I have found here and there.

The first comes from History for Children in the post Great Blogs where she recommends the blog Free Printable Maps. Austin loves maps and this is a wonderful resource for anyone who enjoys maps and for material for history or geography lessons.

While reading Pioneer Woman ~ Homeschooling I found myself intrigued with this site -  Free Rice. Not only is it a great place to learn but for each right answer 10 grains of rice are donated through the World Food Programme to feed the hungry. Subjects included are Art, Chemistry, English, Geography, Language Learning and Math.


Here is a site that is still under construction but already has some great free resources - Twinkl.  And a similar site can be found at Mrs. Pancake. I forgot to note where I first found these sites but I'm looking forward to using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment