Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo Journal Wednesday March 24, 2010

It was a beautiful day to go outside and run and play.



Yes, Holly, we know you're goofy, but we love you anyway.




Who knows what kind of treasure could be buried in this yard!




Traffic Jam!


Batter Up!





Austin and Zac (on the outer edges of this picture) decided to throw the ball over the roof of this building.


Amanda combining computer time with outside time. She was finding it a little hard to see what was on the screen though.


D is laughing at me because she took my chair when I got up to take care of another child. Doesn't she look proud of herself?






Attempted Jail Break






Hugs!


The Amazing Orange Glove


I asked Katie and Liam if the were refueling their horse, which they found to be hilarious. Because silly me, this isn't just a horse, it's a motorcycle horse!




Sliding fun.



Connect Four anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment