Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Found the Office!

When I moved some of the kids things out of our office into the hallway all the rearranging left the office in shambles. So today I tackled the mess and reclaimed the office. 

Before pictures.





Like I said, it was in shambles.

Here are the after pictures.

Michael spilled paint on this table and it dried before I realized what happened. I am going to try to find some way to get it off but haven't gotten it done yet.





There are still things I want to do in this room, like curtains for the two windows, but at least we can use it again. In fact, I'm using it now as I type this. Hiding from the kids, away from the tv and the playstation. 

This is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment