Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Took the Afternoon Off - I Think

When we got home from church today I announced to everyone that I wasn't going to do anything the rest of the day that I didn't want to do. That is was going to be my day to do the things I want to do. And everyone agreed that was a wonderful idea.

Of course, that wonderful idea only applies after everyone has been fed lunch and dinner, diapers have been changed for three toddlers ( and of course since they don't stay dry, that has to be done several times). And those same three little ones have to be gotten out of mischief numerous times. Oh, and of course there are the inevitable squabbles  between little ones. And sometimes between not so little ones. And Doug's lunch packed for work tomorrow, and the coffee maker set up so there is fresh coffee brewing when we wake up in the morning. But other than that - my time was my own.

I used the time to work on setting up the pages on this blog. I've been waiting all week for a chance to do this. It's still definitely a work in progress but it's getting there. I think. I moved three posts from my other blog "Blogging Through the Bible" over here. I like having everything in one place and being able to easily access different types of information through the pages. We'll see how it works.

However, having done all that, now my menu for the week is not made, the preschool theme books haven't been printed and Austin and Amanda's schedules haven't been made and printed. Since I have a child starting a new schedule tomorrow that will bring him in about an hour earlier than the usual first arrival, maybe I can get some of these things done then. I hope I'm awake enough to do be able to think through all that at 5:30 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment