Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Friday, August 6, 2010

After two days that looked like this . . .


. . . I was glad today was sunny. The kids really needed to get out in the yard and run off some energy.

Austin had a molar surgically removed today. I was so afraid his experience would be like mine when I had mine removed. It was awful for me. I had a bad experience with the removal and lots of pain afterwards. But he is doing awesome. After sleeping off the effects of the anesthesia . . .


. . . he's been hard to keep still. He wants to eat, wants to be up doing things and has very little pain. And he's enjoying his ice cream. His friend Aaron is here again for at least the weekend (I wouldn't be surprised if he stays until school starts) and they are keeping themselves occupied watching movies and looking up trading cards on E-bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment