Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

From Twitter 08-17-2010



  • Michael had a rough night and I slept in his room. Overslept and now I`m getting a late start.
  • It`s the first day of school for my county kids. Waiting for the bus now. city schools start tomorrow.
  • Michael has been obsessed for the last hour with the idea of a friend of ours picking him up and taking him somewhere.
  • She occasionally does but there was no mention of her doing so today.
  • Telling him that has resulted in a screaming rage, throwing things, tipping over kitchen chairs, etc
  • No consequences (time out, picking up after himself) worked, nor distractions.
  • He`s finally calming down again. Wish I knew what triggers this.
  • Sitting on the front porch watching it POUR down rain. I`m loving it and so are the kids.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


1 comment:

  1. sounds like Michael gets disappointed and then may act out. If you can connect what is going on with michael before he blows you have valuable info.take care. Rose

    ReplyDelete