Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

From Twitter 08-06-2010



  • I'm getting ready for a new homeschool year. Ordering books from Amazon. This is fun.
  • . @Yelrose I love shopping online but do NOT like having to go into the stores.
  • Michael is throwing a huge temper tantrum because he can`t go with Daddy and Austin to the dentist.
  • He doesnt realize how little fun this is going to be. Austin is having a molar cut out today. :-(
  • Austin`s back from having one of his molars removed. it was easier than expected. No stitches.
  • He`s still pretty out of it from the aesthesia though.
  • RT @Sarah_jbd: There really is nothing worse than black jelly beans.
  • Watching hubby run around the yard with the kids. Not sure who`s laughing hardest - me or them.
  • I am so amazed at how fast Austin has bounced back after his oral surgery this morning. Have to keep telling him to slow down!
  • RT @grnladybug: I'm officially an author! *squeeeee* http://rhymesofarandomsoul.com/ #poetry #mybook #alaurilee
  • . @Area51josh I'm just wishing this child that isn't leaving until between 2 and 3 AM would GO TO SLEEP so that I can too.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


1 comment:

  1. Boy! do I hate to go to the dentist. Glad to hear that Austin is doing ok. Best in all the work you have to do to prepare for the school year. Rose

    ReplyDelete