- Had the strangest dream kast night. there was "megastorm" coming and I was trying to get a group of teenagers to safety. . .
- . . . in a big bunker. The kids kept wandering off. I woke up before the storm hit.
- RT @TheSingleWoman: Once u throw away the past, Life will surprise u every day with a brand new Present. :) #TheSW
- RT @BgKahuna: Today's Lesson. When a pickup truck carrying Sodium hypochlorite cuts you off in traffic, you let them in.
- I am being served cinnamon rolls made out of playdough.
- I think we`re about to get our second thunderstorm for today.
- Drinking coffee now so I can stay awake and work a few hours after kids go to sleep.
- Just heard Michael say "Stop that pillow! Time out. You don`t listen."
- Cleaning out cabinets in the office and listening to A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com