Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Friday, August 6, 2010

From Twitter 08-05-2010



  • Had the strangest dream kast night. there was "megastorm" coming and I was trying to get a group of teenagers to safety. . .
  • . . . in a big bunker. The kids kept wandering off. I woke up before the storm hit.
  • RT @TheSingleWoman: Once u throw away the past, Life will surprise u every day with a brand new Present. :) #TheSW
  • RT @BgKahuna: Today's Lesson. When a pickup truck carrying Sodium hypochlorite cuts you off in traffic, you let them in.
  • I am being served cinnamon rolls made out of playdough.
  • I think we`re about to get our second thunderstorm for today.
  • Drinking coffee now so I can stay awake and work a few hours after kids go to sleep.
  • Just heard Michael say "Stop that pillow! Time out. You don`t listen."
  • Cleaning out cabinets in the office and listening to A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


1 comment:

  1. what a zig zag day. the bottom line is to get some rest and sleep. Rose

    ReplyDelete