Life is made up of many pieces, like a puzzle. Here I attempt to put them all together.

Monday, August 9, 2010

From Twitter 08-08-2010



  • Sitting on front porch eating biscuits and gravy and drinking coffee.
  • I'm working on cutting out food templates for our nutrition unit this week.
  • Just finished putting away the weekly supply of groceries. It's amazing how much food we go through in a week.
  • RT @Project5050: I let God control the landing of the dice... I just keep on rolling
  • Michael is annoyed with me. In his bed saying "You the bad mommy."


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


2 comments:

  1. i like to have a cup of coffee in the morning. this starts the day. i can't imagine your grocery bil. my bill is terrible and there is only two of us. sounds like the cat loves you. thanks for your comment on my blog. have a good day. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. jumping back thanks for the comment on my blog re natures bounties. I vary wanting peace then want people. when i worked as a social worker re developmental delayed children i enjoyed goinf to day care facilities. enjoyed watching the children and playing with them. It's a tough job you have, but I bet it's rewarding. take care. Rose

    ReplyDelete